Presentey Engineering Products Limited
Established in 1958, Presentey Engineering Products Limited (PEPL) specializes in the design, development, manufacture, systems integration and distribution of technology-based solutions for government, military, security and commercial markets.
PEPL’s headquarters and manufacturing operations occupy a 22,000 square-foot modern facility, located in the National Capital Region (Ottawa) of Canada, just minutes away from the Ottawa International Airport.
PEPL provides extensive background experience in developing and delivering complete solutions in a variety of roles including prime contractor, sub-contractor, product manufacturer, systems integrator and value-added distributor. The company has a broad customer base within government departments, major program offices, defense contractors and industry. The company’s physical proximity to its primary customer base greatly facilitates its marketing, sales and support functions.
PEPL has established a solid reputation as an innovative designer, developer and low-volume manufacturer of custom designed high-quality products. As a value-added distributor and systems integrator, the company provides open-architecture, vendor-independent solutions that meet the most stringent user-specific requirements.
Primary Business Areas
Since its inception in 1958, PEPL specialized in the design, development, manufacture, systems integration and distribution of technology-based solutions for both military and commercial applications. Today, PEPL conducts its business activities in the following three primary Business Areas:
- Secure Data Management & Protection
- Meteorological & Environmental Monitoring
- Depot level warranty repair for all products sold and repair/overhaul of legacy products
Some products, projects and solutions successfully completed by PEPL in recent years include:
- Mobile Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS)
- Transmissometers Runway Visual Range Systems (RVR)
- Ruggedized, MIL-SPEC, electronic signal converter patch panels, push-to-talk switches and cable assemblies
- Hard disk drive data integrity protection devices
- DSP for telecommunication applications
- RF wireless communication systems
Something went wrong with the twitter.